Monday, November 1, 2010

rippy strings of consciousness

make reasons to put together your thoughts
never stop getting to that point of no return thoughts of all the eternal right mindset,
keep tapped in no matter what hooks pull you out, it's all about me in here,
I can feel its head move up, looking up pulling the rest of me up, rapid reverse gravitation with speed slide momentum
I think I've done something terribly wrong, but that's just how this feels
I got to do that shit I do with a pencil dedicate in every medium like it was my first, scribble bunnies on copy paper, I know I'm the one who forgets, who doesn't always pay attention but if I could connect it I'm always just closer to being connected with self.
Always just closer
the progress of this conscious lifespan.

No comments:

Post a Comment